CROSS PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 12" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Cross Pantastic Pan
- CK fondant- yellow (77-872101)
- CK buttercream icing - white (77-803), yellow (77-66051), green (77-66031)
- CK write on gel - black (77-2236)
- Sanding sugar, black (78-505K)
- Tips #8 (2P-8), #3 (2P-3), #352 (2P-352), #131 (drop-flower)
- Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
- Standard coupler (30-1000)
- Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Cross Pan Cake (49-7010)
- Cover entire cake with buttercream icing
- Cover cross with yellow fondant
- Paint cross with black piping gel
- Sprinkle piping gel with black sanding sugar
- Use tip 2P-8 for ball border using yellow buttercream icing
- Use tip 2P-3 for vines using green buttercream icing
- Use tip 2P-352 for leaves using green buttercream icing
- Use drop-flower tip for flowers using white buttercream icing
- Use tip 2P-3 for yellow dots in flower centers using yellow buttercream icing