JEM TOOL SET (#1-#6)
Login to see Price
- Small Ball Tool - Useful to press into blossom petals resting on a JEM Petal Pad, creating a cupped effect.
- Arrow Head - When using flower paste to cover sprigs and other stems which have more than one branch, this tool will help to smooth the stems.
- Blunt Ended Point - Used to indent baby blossom petals resting on a JEM Petal Pad.
- Auger Tool - Used to begin making a trumpet shaped flower. To frill the edges of petals.
- Bone Tool - To soften the edge of petals on a JEM Petal Pad, or to encourage petals to curl. Use as a ball tool.
- Bone Tool - Slightly smaller head
- Dresden Tool - For fluting and frilling petals. This tool will also help to increase the size of any petal. It's pointed tip is used to emphasize the centre of some flowers.
- Veining Tool - Wil lmake vein markings which are difficult to create with other veiners.
- Cone Tool - The single edge of this tool may be used to form a trumpet.
- Double Veiner Tool - The double edge of this tool is used to mark in veins on leaves, daises, etc.
- Large Ball Tool - Use on larger petals. To make a throat. Useful for cutting out detail on multi-facet cutter. Eg. Fairy frieze when using the cutter upside down.
- Shell - Useful to indent the edge of a plaque made out of fondant or pastillage. Edges of a cake board covered with fondant may be decorated using this pattern.