WEDDING DRESS PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Wedding Dress Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-800)
CK Fondant - white (77-87200)
CK Squeeze Gel Color - peach (41-69138) or brown (41-69109)
Confectionery Coating - super white (72-6220), red (70-2550)
Edible Luster Dust - Very Berry (43-11534)
Royal Pearl Dust - super pearl (43-1901)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Decorating Tip, Star #15 (2P-15)
Cake Board (22-11012s)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Wedding Dress Cake (49-9115)
• Use clean, dry pan to make broche, pearls & pendant candy molds (melt small amount of super white & red confectionery coating in separate microwave-safe dishes in microwave in 20-second increments, stirring every 20 seconds until melted)
• Pour coating into separate decorating bags. Snip end of bags.
• Fill broche area of pan with red melted coating.
• Fill pearls & pendant area of cake pan with super white melted coating.
• Place in freezer until coating is set (approximately 15 minutes).
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll white fondant large enough to cover entire cake. Smooth, working fondant into shape of cake. Trim fondant.
• Color white buttercream icing with peach or brown gel color, adding a drop at a time to achieve desired color.
• Prepare decorating bag using coupler and tip. Fill with colored buttercream icing.
• Using star tip #15, fill in neck area of cake.
• Remove pearls & pendant candy molds from pan, dust with super pearl dust and lay in place.
• Remove broche candy mold from pan, dust with small amount of very berry edible luster dust, lay in place.
• Dust dress collar with super pearl dust.