BELL FLEXIBLE MOLD
This shape is just perfect for wedding anniversaries! For wedidng you should cast the hot fondant into the mold and on the line of the bell add an icing line and on the ringer of the bell a small silver dragee adds the crowning touch. Another idea would be a tiny drop flower or bow near the top. You could color the fondant in complimentary wedding colors such as peach, yellow, or pink.
For Christmas, make these bell mints in red or green fondant with a touch of bright green on the ringer. Peppermint is always a popular flavor but for any occasion, try party minds made from fondant with lemon or orange flavor- be sure to add citric acid to bring the flavor out.
- Make fancy candies & crafts with flexible molds
- Fondants, Jellies, Caramels, Sugar, Fudge, Cream Cheese Centers, Chocolate, Candy Centers, Penuche, Chocolate Coating, Marzipan, Hors d'oeuvres, Molded Butter, Cookie Dough, Rolled Fondant, Soap & Wax
- Cavity Size: 1¼" x 1" x ⅜"
- 25 cavities per mold, 1 design
- Mold Size: 8¼" x 6⅝"
- Cream Cheese Mints recipe included along with several others
- More flexible mold information