CLEAR CAKEPLAY ISOMALT NIBS
CakePlay Isomalt Nibs
Just melt and decorate! CakePlay’s Isomalt Nibs let you create beautiful decorations in minutes. Made from top-quality isomalt, these nibs make it quick and easy to create sparkling gems, accents and more.
Microwave CakePlay Isomalt Nibs to quickly create fun, easy decorations with beautiful clarity and detail. Ideal for sucker making.
- Place desired number of CakePlay nibs in a microwavable cup. Melt in 20-second increments until liquid and bubbles form.
- If cooking on the stovetop, place desired number of nibs in an ovenproof pan over low to medium heat. Stir gently as the nibs begin to melt. Do not overheat.
- Once melted, use your CakePlay isomalt for poured, pulled or blown decorations. You can also add gel food coloring to melted isomalt as desired.
- Tightly reseal pouch immediately after use.
- For best results, add a packed of food-safe desiccant to your pouch to enhance the longevity of the nibs.
- Go to www.cakeplay.com for more preparation and decoration tips.
Important Safety Information:
- Melted isomalt is extremely hot. Always give it your full attention, as it can burn skin upon contact. Do not use in a high-traffic area. Wear gloves and long sleeves during preparation to protect your skin.
- Never heat isomalt in any manner other than specifically recommended by CakePlay.