COCOA LITE MERCKENS 50# PHO-Free
Cocoa lite is a delicious, smooth and creamy milk chocolate flavored confectionery candy coating with no waxy taste. (Cocoa "Lite" represents light colored chocolate, not fewer calories or fat).
- Confectionery candy coatings combine sugar, milk and vegetable oil. It is easy to melt and requires no tempering. If a thinner coating is desired, paramount crystals (76-3204) may be added. If adding flavors or colors, use a concentrated flavor or oil-based flavor.
- Chocolate may melt in shipping if ordering during warmer temperatures. If it melts during shipping, it can be remelted.
- Do not over heat, keep moisture out of candy.
- 6-8% cocoa
- Net Weight: 50 pounds
- Certified Kosher
- Gluten free
Private Label Options
We can private label packaged chocolate. Your logo and information will be included on the label. Let CK Products help you save time and money with our private label packaging!
Compound /confectionery coating is stored in a temperature controlled area between the temperatures of 50°-70°F in which it typically keeps the product around 65°F. The compound / confectionery coating should be shipped so that the product can maintain its temperature to keep the product from melting.
Because of the high milk content
1) be careful in melting the coating so you don’t burn it
2) add a small amount of vegetable oil or shortening (less than ~ 1%) or liquid soy lecithin (0.2%) when using in fountains to help thin the coating
3) because this coating functions at temperatures slightly above real chocolate it should work with a fountain