STYROFOAM COOLER /ICE PACK SET
- Styrofoam coolers do a great job of keeping things cool but will not chill items that have been at room temperature.
- Compound /confectionery coating is stored in a temperature controlled area between the temperatures of 50°-75°F in which it typically keeps the product around 65°F. The compound / confectionery coating should be shipped so that the product can maintain it’s temperature to keep the product from melting.
- Each Styrofoam cooler contains 8 ice packs and will hold 18-1lb bags or 1-25lb bulk bag of compound /confectionery coating.
- 4 ice packs on the bottom layer of the cooler, then a layer of bubble wrap before the compound /confectionery coating; this is topped with bubble wrap on top and remaining 4 ice.
- 15" cube, 12.25" inside. It is placed inside a cardboard box.