STILETTO SHOE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9" x 11" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Stiletto Pantastic Pan
CK Rolled Fondant - pink (77-872071), white (77-872001), red (77-872091), black (77-872031)
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-803)
Edible Luster Dust – shiny gold (43-11525)
Tip – #16 star (2P-16)
Cake Board (22-113186S)
Decorating Bag (31-55)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Standard Oven -
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Stiletto Cake (49-5401)
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll white fondant to size and cover shoe lining. Smooth, working into shape. Trim.
• Brush shoe lining with antique gold Designer Luster dust.
• Roll pink fondant to size cover shoe and heel.
• Roll pink fondant and cut a thin strip for shoe top around liner (at cake board).
• Roll red fondant to size and cover sole of shoe continuing down inside of heel. Smooth and trim.
• Roll small amount of black fondant, cut to size for tip of heel. Cover tip of heel. Smooth and trim.
• Use #16 star tip to cover open area between heel and soul with white buttercream icing.