LIPSTICK COMPACT PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately
13-1/2" x 10" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Lipstick & Compact Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803), chocolate (77-7031), red (77-66041), pink (77-66061)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001)
Piping Gel (76-2011)
Star Tip - #16 (2P-16)
Designer Luster Dust – nu silver (43-1740), super gold (43-1733)
Rolling pin (with any design)
Decorating Bag (31-55)
Cake board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Lipstick & Compact Cake (49-5404)
• Using spatula, crumb-coat mirror of compact and lipstick case part of cake with white buttercream icing.
• For mirror of compact, roll white fondant to size. Brush with nu silver lustre dust. Lay in place, smooth and trim.
• For lipstick case, roll white fondant to size. Cut strip for center area of case and brush with nu silver lustre. Lay in place, smooth and trim. Repeat for upper and lower part of case using super gold luster dust.
• Use white buttercream icing and star tip #16 for background of hinge area of compact.
• Use chocolate buttercream icing and star tip #16 for compact.
• Use pink buttercream icing and star tip #16 for rouge area.
• Use red buttercream icing and star tip #16 for lipstick area.
• To make powder puff, shape fondant to size, making it about ½” thick.
• Roll out a small amount of fondant and cut a strip for trim on puff. Roll across strip one time with designed rolling pin. Brush with super gold lustre dust, glue in place with piping gel.
• After puff has set, use a small amount of white buttercream icing on underside to secure to cake. Position puff on cake.
• Use white buttercream icing and star tip #16 for edges of puff.