FLIP FLOPS PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 13-3/4" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Flip Flop Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream - White (77-803)
CK Rolled Fondant - White (77-872001), Yellow (77-872101)
Confectionery Coating – black (72-6180)
Chocolate Transfer – any design
Plunger Cutter – 1-3/4” daisy (43-613SD)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Flip Flop Pan Cake (49-5403)
- Trace and cut paper pattern of flip flop shape. Use to cut chocolate transfer.
- Use clean, dry pan to make mold. Lay cut transfer in pan (make sure transfer is flat in pan), cocoa butter side up…away from pan.
- Melt confectionery coating in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30-seconds until melted…pour into pan until entire design is covered.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until candy is set.
- Using spatula, cover top of cake with white buttercream icing.
- Remove chocolate mold from pan and lay in place on cake top.
- Using star tip #16 in an elongated pattern, cover sides of cake with white buttercream icing.
- Use star tip #16 around top edge of cake and between flip flops with white buttercream icing.
- Roll yellow fondant to 1/8”. Cut four strips 6” x ½”. Roll 2 fondant balls to ½”, flatten for daisy centers .
- Squeeze 2 strips together at one end and glue in place on one flip flop using piping gel…repeat for second flip flop.
- Glue each of the four ends of strips in place using piping gel.
- Roll white fondant to 1/16”, cut 2 daisies with plunger cutter. Glue yellow centers in place with piping gel. Let dry.
- After dry, glue daisies in place on flip flop.