BALLET SLIPPERS PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 14-1/2" x 9-3/8" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Ballet Slippers Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001), pink (77-872071)
Decorating Tip #16 (2P-16)
Edible Petal Dust – apricot ice (43-11425)
Edible Luster Dust – super pearl (43-11535)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Ballet Slippers Cake (49-5203)
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll white fondant large enough to cover flesh part of feet; brush entirely with apricot ice petal dust; cut pieces to fix areas of feet; lay in place; trim to fit and smooth to shape.
• Roll pink fondant large enough to cover entire of cake; cut two pieces large enough to cover slippers, smooth to shape. Trim.
• Roll white fondant large enough to cover ribbon areas of cake; dust with super pearl luster dust; lay piece in place; cut to fit; smooth to shape. Trim.
• Use #16 star decorating tip for bottom border with buttercream icing.