XOXO PANTASTIC® PAN
Pantastic Plastic Pan XOXO
Pan measures approximately 14x9"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
XOXO Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803), pink (77-66061), red (77-66041)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Decorating Tip, Star #16 (2P-16)
Cake Board (22-11317)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for XOXO Cake (49-1020)
• Frost entire cake with white buttercream icing, scraping most of the icing off the top of letters.
• Prepare 3 decorating bags, fill one with white buttercream, one with pink buttercream and one with red buttercream
• Use #16 star decorating tip for bottom border with white buttercream icing
• Use #16 star decorating tip with pink buttercream to cover the Os
• Use #16 star decorating tip with red buttercream to cover the Xs