FANCY HEART PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Heart Pantastic Pan
CK Rolled Fondant - pink (77-872071)
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-800)
CK Candy Writer – red (77-3550)
Tip #3 (2P-3)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-1126S)
CK Impression Mat - Large Diamond 35-2701
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Heart Cake (49-1010)
- Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing
- Cover cake with fondant rolled to size, trim excess fondant
- Using a straight edge, score fondant for quilt effect OR use CK Impression Mat - Large Diamond 35-2701
- Use tip #2P-3 to fill in lines with buttercream icing
- Using red candy writer, dot the intersection of all lines on top of cake
- Use tip # 21 in an up and down, zigzag motion for sides of cake with buttercream icing