USA FLAG PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 12" x 7"x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Custom Pantastic Pans
We can create Pantastic Pans to your custom design specifications! Please contact your customer service representative and ask to speak to the custom design department.
FLAG Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use buttercream icing (77-660)
Piping gel, clear (76-2011)
Sugar crystals, red (78-504R), white (78-504W) and blue (78-504B)
Tip #15 (2P-15)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
2 Small paint brushes
Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Flag Cake (49-9401)
- Frost cake smooth with buttercream icing, let dry for a crust
- Use small paint brush to brush each stripe to be red and star background (to be blue) with piping gel
- Sprinkle stripes with red crystal sugar and star background with blue crystal sugar
- Use a small dry paint brush to dust off any excess sprinkles in the white stripe areas.
- Use small paint brush to brush each white stripe with piping gel
- Sprinkle stripes with white crystal sugar
- Use #15 open star tip to make stars and shell border on bottom using buttercream icing