SCHOOL BUS PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 14" x 7"x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
SCHOOL BUS Pantastic Pan
CK Buttercream Icing (77-800)
CK rolled fondant, yellow (77-872101), white (77-872001)
Candy coating - yellow (70-2350), white (70-2200), red (70-2550) & black (72-6180)
Edible Luster dust - Sterling (43-11528)
Tip #2 (2P-2)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for School Bus Cake (49-9216)
- Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of bus windows using white candy coating, tires & arm of stop sign with black candy coating and stop sign with red candy coating. Melt candy coating (one color at a time) in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Pour into desired areas. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until candy is set. Continue with remaining colors.
- Frost entire cake smooth with thin layer of buttercream icing
- Cover entire cake with yellow fondant rolled to size
- Roll white fondant and cut strips for bumpers, fenders and lines on bus. Wet-brush with sterling luster dust. Using a small amount of buttercream icing, glue pieces in place
- Using a small amount of buttercream icing, glue window, sign arm, stop sign and tire molds in place
- Use 2P-2 to outline stop sign and for STOP on sign and to make center of wheels with buttercream icing
- After crusted over, wet-brush center of wheels with sterling luster dust.