GRADUATION CAP PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 12-1/2' x 9' x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Graduation Cap Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-801), yellow (77-66051)
Confectionery Coating – dark blue (72-6615)
Designer Luster Dust – antique gold (43-1735)
Tip – #3 (2P-3), #16 (2P-16), #48
Decorating Bag (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Squeezit mold painter (81-302)
Cake board (22-11414)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Standard Oven -
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Graduation Cap Cake (49-8119)
- Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of entire cap using dark blue candy coating. Melt candy coating in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into pan. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until candy is set.
- Cover entire cake with buttercream icing
- Lay cap mold in place
- Use tip 2P-3 for tassel with yellow buttercream icing
- Use tip 2P-48 for ribbon around tassel, when crusted over, brush with gold luster dust
- Melt small amount of dark blue candy coating, pour into mold painter, squeeze candy coating onto top of cap (above tassel) for button on cap
- Use tip 2P-16 for shell bottom border