STAR MICRO-SIZE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9" x 9" x 1-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
STAR Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use buttercream icing (77-660)
Ready-to-use black buttercream icing (77-66011)
Ready-to-use blue buttercream icing (77-66021)
Piping gel, clear (76-2011)
6 different colors of food color
Tips #2 (2P-2), #6 (2P-6), #10 (2P-10)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-11212)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Star Cake (49-401)
- Frost cake sides smooth with blue buttercream icing
- Frost cake top smooth with blue buttercream icing
- Use #2 round tip to create outline for stained-glass look using black buttercream icing, create your own design
- Color small amounts of piping gel as shown - 6 colors
- Fill in stain glass by spreading colored piping gel into each pane
- Use #6 round tip ball border with colored blue buttercream icing
- #10 round tip ball border with black buttercream icing