NUMBER 7 MICRO-SIZE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 6" x 8" x 1-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
#7 Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use buttercream icing (77-660)
Blue food color
Blue sanding sugar (78-505B)
Super blue luster dust (43-1221)
Tips #1 (2P-1)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
3” musical note cookie cutter (54-61013)
6mm bead maker (44-2906) or real beads
Cake board (22-10709)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. (A regular size cake mix will make 2 small Pantastic pan cakes.) Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for # 7 Cake (49-917)
- Frost cake with buttercream icing
- Make imprint of musical note with cookie cutter
- With cutter still in place, fill imprint with blue sanding sugar
- Using fondant, make bead border according to instructions on package
- Position bead border and brushed with blue luster dust
- Color small amount of buttercream icing. Use #1 round tip for name using colored buttercream icing