NUMBER 4 MICRO-SIZE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 7" x 8" x 1-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
#4 Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use blue buttercream icing (77-66021)
Ready-to-use Satin Ice rolled fondant, yellow (77-765)
Piping gel (76-2011)
Blue food color
Tip #1 (2P-1)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
10mm Bead maker (44-2940) or real beads
1” duck cookie cutter (54-40641)
Cake board (22-10913)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. (A regular size cake mix will make 2 small Pantastic pan cakes.) Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for # 4 Cake (49-914)
- Frost cake smooth with blue buttercream icing
- Make water by tinting piping gel with blue food color
- Use duck cookie cutter to make imprint in icing, fill imprint using a small star tip with colored buttercream icing (yellow) or cut a duck shape from yellow rolled fondant and place on imprint
- Pearl border is made with 10mm bead maker or real beads can be used
- Use #1 round tip for name, cloud, waves and duck eye with buttercream icing