NUMBER 0 MICRO-SIZE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 6" x 8" 1-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
# 0 Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use buttercream icing (77-660)
Ready-to-use Satin Ice rolled fondant, ivory (77-762)
Royal icing (77-101)
Green food color
Super Gold luster dust (43-1233)
6mm Bead maker or beads (44-2906)
PME Gold luster spray (34-694LS)
Stencil with small rosebud & vines
Cake board (22-10709)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. (A regular size cake mix will make 2 small Pantastic pan cakes.) Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for # 0 Cake (49-910)
- Cover cake with thin layer of buttercream icing
- Cover cake with fondant rolled to size
- Tint small amount of royal icing with green food color
- Lay stencil in place, using a spatula, spread a thin layer of green royal icing on stencil
- Let dry and paint royal icing veins only with super gold luster dust
- Pearl border is made with 6mm bead maker or real beads can be used
- Spray entire cake very lightly with pearl PME Lustre Spray