TUXEDO PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 11"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Tuxedo Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-803)
CK Fondant - black (77-87203)
Confectionery Coating - black (72-6180), red (70-2550)
Edible Petal Dust - Black (43-11431)
Edible Luster Dust - Very Berry (43-11534)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Decorating Tip, Star #15 (2P-15)
Cake Board (22-110146)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Tuxedo Cake (49-9114)
• Use clean, dry pan to make buttons & bowtie candy molds (melt small amount of black & red confectionery coating in separate microwave-safe dishes in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 20 seconds until melted).
• Pour coating into separate decorating bags. Snip end of bag.
• Fill bowtie with red melted coating and buttons with black melted coating.
• Place in freezer until coating is set (approximately 15 minutes, bowtie may take longer).
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll black fondant large enough to cover entire cake. Smooth, working fondant into shape of cake. Trim fondant.
• Prepare decorating bag using coupler and tip. Fill with white buttercream icing.
• Using star tip #15, fill in shirt area of cake.
• Remove buttons candy molds from pan and lay in place on shirt.
• Remove bowtie candy mold from pan. Using a brush, dust bowtie with small amount of very berry edible luster dust.
• Using a different brush, dust tuxedo lapel with small amount of black edible petal dust