SKULL PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9-1/2" x 12-1/2" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, grey, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Skull Cake (49-3013)
• Crumb-coat cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll out small amount of black fondant large enough to cover eyes sockets & nose cavity. Lay fondant over sockets & cavity on inside of pan…with sharp knife, cut shapes using pan as guide. Lay in place on cake.
• Roll out small amount of black fondant the size of the mouth, place on outside of pan, press and cut to size. Lay in place on cake.
• Cover entire cake with white fondant rolled to size of cake.
• Smooth fondant to contour of cake. Using sharp knife, trim bottom edge neatly.
• Using sharp knife, carefully cut out eye sockets, nose cavity & mouth to reveal black areas. Smooth area edges.
• Roll out small amount of white fondant. Cut teeth and lay in place using small amount of piping gel to “glue” in place.