STAR FISH PANTASTIC® PAN
Starfish Pantastic Pan
- Pan measures approximately 12 X 12 X 1-3/4"
- These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave.
- Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking.
- Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- Complete directions included.
- Click on "More Info" for decorating suggestions.
Ready-to-use Buttercream icing - white (77-663)
Ready-to-use Rolled fondant -ivory (77-762). pink (77-768), purple (77-769), green (77-764), orange (77-757), red (77-763) & chocolate (77-761)
Food Color Gel - black (41-8001)
Gourmet Writer - black (34-6015)
Edible Luster Dust - Super Pearl (43-11535)
Chocolate Molds - 90-12880, 90-12843, 90-12822 & 90-12815
Piping Gel (73-2011)
Cake Board (22-11725)
Decorating for Starfish Cake (49-9027)
Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
Roll ivory fondant to size and cover cake, smoothing to shape. Trim.
Spray molds with non-stick spray. Wipe out excess.
Mix small amount of ivory fondant with green fondant to get a swirl-look for shell. Press into shell mold. Set aside.
Mix small amount of ivory fondant with purple fondant to get a swirl-look for shell. Press into shell mold. Set aside.
Mix small amount of ivory fondant with chocolate fondant to get a wood-like pattern for anchor. Press into shell mold. Set aside.
Press small amounts of orange and pink fondant into fish mold. Set aside.
Press small amount of red fondant into crab mold. Set aside.
Pour small amount of black food color onto a paper towel. Work into paper towel thoroughly.
"Sponge-paint" cake using colored paper towel to desired effect, to enhance bumps on starfish.
Sprinkle entire cake with super pearl edible luster dust
Remove molded pieces from molds and lay in place on cake using piping gel.