FISH PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 14" x 9" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Fish Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-800)
Confectionery Coating – super white (70-2220)
CK Candy Writer - black (77-3900)
PME Lustre Spray - pink (34-696LS), blue (34-697LS) & gold (34-694LS)
Edible Luster Dust – Hyacinth (43-11513), Pink Linen (43-11543)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill ⅔ full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Fish Cake (49-9025)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of fins, tail & mouth using white candy coating. Melt candy coating in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into desired sections. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until candy is set.
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Remove candy pieces from mold.
• Dry-paint fins with the hyacinth dust and lips with pink linen dust.
• Use leaf tip 2P-67 for scales on body.
• Use leaf tip 2P-67 for ruffle on sides of cake
• Use blue, pink & gold PME luster spray on the tips of scales.
• Lay molded pieces in place.
• Make eye with white buttercream icing.
• Microwave candy writer for 10 seconds and knead. Repeat until coating is fluid. Use black candy writer for center of eye.