BABY RATTLE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 7" x 14" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Baby Rattle Pan
Confectionery Coating – white (70-2200), yellow (70-2350), pink (70-2250),
green (70-2300) and blue (70-2600)
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-663)
Decorating Tip, #67 (2P-67)
Decorating Bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard Coupler (30-1000)
Squeezit Mold Painter, set of 2 (81-302)
Cake Board (22-11217)
Cake Slicer (35-30)
Paint Brush (81-403)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Baby Rattle Cake (49-8114)
• Use clean, dry pan to make mold (melt white, yellow, pink, green and blue candy coating in separate dishes in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted).
• Paint details of horse with blue and green candy coating and fill bow with pink candy coating, place in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Fill rattle with white candy coating and handle with yellow candy coating.
• Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Remove design on top of cake with cake slicer, dust off crumbs with brush.
• Frost cake smooth with buttercream icing.
• Place candy mold on top of cake.
• #67 leaf tip for ruffle around molded candy pieces and rest of cake.