TURKEY PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9" x 13" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Turkey Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-660), black (77-66014), green (77-66034),
Confectionery coating – cocoa-lite (70-2100), green (70-2300), yellow (70-2350),
red (70-2550), white (70-2200), peach (70-2450)
Tip #16 (2P-16)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Turkey Cake (49-3012)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of entire turkey (melt each color as needed in separate dishes in microwave in 30-second increments just before filling cavities, stirring every 30 seconds until melted). Using deepest mold part color first, pour colored candy into pan, place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set. Repeat with remaining colors, one color at a time. Remove from mold.
• Remove entire design of turkey with cake slicer to create flat surface to lay candy mold in place, dust off crumbs.
• Crumb-coat cake with white buttercream icing.
• Lay candy mold in place.
• Use #16 star tip for long lines on edge of cake with white buttercream icing.
• Use #16 star tip with green buttercream icing for grass.
• Use #16 star tip with chocolate buttercream icing for the eye.
• Use #16 star tip with white buttercream icing for the center of the eye.