LADYBUG PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 13" x 9-1/2" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
CK Buttercream icing - white (77-800)
Clasen Alpine Black 1# (72-6180)
Klay Gun (43-2600)
Piping Gel (76-2011)
Decorating Tip - #12 round (2P-12)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Ladybug Cake (49-8124)
- Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
- Roll black fondant to size and cover head of bug. Smooth. Trim.
- Cut eye pupils with #12 round decorating tip from trimmed black fondant. Set aside.
- Roll red fondant to size and cover body of bug. Smooth. Trim.
- Use clay gun (use insert with smallest round hole) to extruded about 12” long thread.
- Lay thread in place down center of bug back, trim excess length.
- Use clean, dry pan to make mold of dots and antenna (melt black coating, in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 20 seconds until melted). Fill dots and antenna on pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until coating is set.
- Remove candy pieces from pan and glue in place with piping gel.
- Roll out small amount of white fondant, cut eyes with #12 round decorating tip (using large end).
- Using piping gel, glue black pupils in place on eyes.
- Glue eyes in place using piping gel.