HORSE UNICORN PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 8" x 13" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Pantastic Pans may be used for more than just cake. Mold ice, gelatin, cement, or plaster.
Approximately 2 quarts.
Horse Pantastic Pan
CK buttercream icing (77-800)
CK pink buttercream icing (77-66061)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Horse Cake (49-9020)
- Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of horse (melt cocoa-lite, cocoa-dark and orchid in separate dishes in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted), paint bridle with cocoa lite and hoofs with cocoa-dark let set
- Fill in pan to make a thick layer of orchid candy coating
- Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes or until candy is set
- Remove design on top of cake with cake slicer, dust off crumbs
- Cover entire cake with thin layer of buttercream icing
- Position molded candy piece on top of cake
- Use #16 star tip all over cake with buttercream icing
- Use #233 grass tip for main and tail with pink buttercream icing