COW PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 11" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Cow Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – green (77-66031), white (77-800)
Confectionery Coating - black (72-61801), white (70-2200), pink (70-2251)
Piping gel (76-2011)
Edible Luster Dust - kings gold (43-11517)
Chefmaster Liqua-Gel - sky blue (41-5104)
Tips - #16 (2P-16), #233 (2P-233)
1/2” brush (81-405)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Cow Cake (49-9023)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of entire cow (melt each color as needed in separate dishes in microwave in 30-second increments just before filling cavities, stirring every 30 seconds until melted). Using deepest mold part color first, pour colored candy into pan, place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set. Repeat with remaining colors, one color at a time. Remove from mold.
• Frost entire cake smooth with thin layer of buttercream icing
• Using tip 2P-16, stripe sides of cake with buttercream icing
• Using brush, paint body of cow with mixture of piping gel and buttercream icing
• Color small amount of piping gel/buttercream icing mixture with blue food color and paint sky
• Remove candy pieces from mold. “Glue” candy pieces in place with piping gel
• Wet-brush bell with gold luster dust.
• Using 2P-233 tip with green buttercream icing for grass