CAT PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 15" x 9" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Cat Pantastic Pan
Piping gel (76-2011)
Brown food color - (41-69109)
Edible Petal dust – Honeysuckle (43-11443)
Edible Luster dust – Summer Sky (43-11539)
Raw spaghetti for whiskers
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Cat Pan Cake (49-3016)
- Add small amount of white buttercream icing to chocolate buttercream icing a little at a time to make a lighter shade of brown, mix thoroughly
- Cover sides and top of cake (not face) with chocolate/white buttercream icing mixture
- Cover cat face with white buttercream icing
- Use tip #32 for border around bottom of cake
- Use two bags (one with white buttercream icing and one with light chocolate buttercream icing) and tip #233 for cat body, alternating colors across cat.
- Brush ears, nose and mouth with honeysuckel petal dust
- Brush eyes with summer blue luster dust
- Use tip #233 for face with white buttercream icing
- Mix small amount of piping gel with brown food color
- Break spaghetti into length for whiskers (need 6 pieces). Rub spaghetti with brown piping gel. Place on cat’s face