DRY FONDANT 1# BAG
- Use for making candy centers
- Directions: Easy Cream Center: 1 lb. Dry Fondant, 2 T Milk or Whipping Cream, 6 T Butter or Margarine. Warm liquid and butter on stove top. Stir the Dry Fondant into the mixture, then knead with your hands. Flavor and color as desired.
- Net Weight: 16 oz. (453.6g) - (3% invert)
- Shelf Life: 9 months if kept in cool, low humidity environment.
- For flavoring, check out our CK Candy Flavoring.
- Also, for coloring try our CK Color Gel.
- Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, soy, tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
Chocolate Fondant Candy Center
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- 8 oz CK dry fondant (prepared as directed on package)
1. Prepare your workstation by dusting a counter or tabletop with powdered sugar.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Mix in the vanilla, and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Place the fondant on your work station and flatten it slightly with a rolling pin dusted with powdered sugar.
4. Using a sharp paring knife, cut several vertical slits in your fondant.
5. Pour the vanilla/chocolate mixture over the fondant. Knead with your hands, turning continually, until the chocolate is fully incorporated in the fondant.
6. Allow to rest for one hour.
7. Shape fondant to fit mold or for dipping.