LUCKS E.I. -ROYAL FLUSH
Login to see Price
- Certified Kosher
- For best results, use buttercream or fondant icing.
- Use a razor type knife to trim the white edges from the long ends of each designer strip before applying the prints to the cake.
- Return all images to the zipper bag as soon as they are no longer needed.
- Apply your prints before your buttercream icing has formed a crust.
- If your buttercream has formed a crust, use a slight mist of plain water to moisten the icing so the prints will adhere to the cake.
- Trim the last strip while it is still attached to the backing strip to avoid waste.
- Use a razor type knife to trim the last strip from the bottom-up after applying it to the cake.
- When building tiered cakes, assemble cakes completely before beginning to apply the decorations.
- To apply prints to fondant, moisten fondant with a brush and plain water only where the prints will be applied.