PURSE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 12-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Purse Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803), chocolate (77-7031), yellow (77-66051)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001), pink (77-878071)
Piping Gel (76-2011)
Food Color Pens Writers 34-6310 (use brown)
CK Impression Mat – giraffe (35-2752)
Daisy Plunger Cutters – 3/4” (43-631DA)
Small Craft Brush
Star Tips - #16 (2P-16)
Pastry Roller (35-3077)
Decorating Bag (31-55)
Cake board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Purse Cake (49-5402)
• Using spatula, crumb-coat the entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Roll white fondant to size and cover cake. Smooth, working into design on cake. Trim fondant.
• Spray impression mat with non-stick spray, wipe excess off.
• Place giraffe print impression mat on top of purse…roll firmly one direction with pastry roller. Repeat on sides of purse.
• Using brown gourmet writer, color in all spots of giraffe print.
• Use chocolate buttercream icing and star tip #16 for purse handle and trim on purse flap.
• Roll small amount of pink fondant to 1/16”. Cut desired amount of daisies with plunger cutters in 2-sizes.
• Glue daisies in place using piping gel.
• Use yellow buttercream icing with tip 2P-16 for center of daisies.