FOOTBALL HELMET PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 11" x15" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Football Helmet Pan
CK buttercream icing – white (77-800)
CK rolled fondant, blue (77-872041)
Candy Coating – brite white (72-6220)
Alphabet candy mold (8H-14227)
2 Decorating bags (31-55)
Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions for one cake. Grease & flour pan, pour batter into pan.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Football Helmet (49-6004)
- Use clean, dry pan to make mold of 2 dots, facemask and stripe around helmet with brite white candy coating. Make letters needed using alphabet mold and super white candy coating (melt in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted). Pour candy coating into a decorating bag, snip end and lightly squeeze candy coating into mold areas, tap molds on counter top to release air bubbles, place in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set
- Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing
- Cover entire cake with blue fondant rolled to size, smooth…working fondant into all areas
- Use tip #8 for elongated ball border at bottom of cake with white buttercream icing
- Use tip #2 to outline bottom edge of helmet with white buttercream colored icing
- Remove candy pieces from pan and mold
- Using a small amount of buttercream icing on each piece, lay candy pieces in place