V GUITAR PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 8" x 19" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Ready-to-use buttercream icing – white (77-660)
Ready-to-use Satin Ice rolled fondant – red (77-763), white (77-760) &black (77-767)
Impression Mat – Zebra (35-2756)
Gourmet Writer, Food Decorating Pen - black (34-6015)
Piping gel (76-2011)
Cake board (22-11725)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for V-Guitar Pan Cake (49-5301)
- Crumb-coat cake with thin layer of white buttercream icing
- Cover entire cake with red fondant rolled to size of cake.
- Smooth fondant to contour of cake. Using sharp knife, trim bottom edge neatly.
- Using opposite side of blade of sharp knife, carefully score lines on handle of guitar.
- Roll out small amount of white fondant to size of guitar body.
- Lay zebra impression mat on white fondant.
- Using rolling pin, gently roll over mat…one time and in one direction.
- Using pan as a guide, cut guitar inlay shape.
- Using small amount of piping gel to “glue” inlay in place on top of cake…let dry.
- With Gourmet Writer, fill in stripes of zebra impression and scored lines of handle.
- Cut 2 circles for guitar buttons from white fondant rolled thin.
- Using small amount of piping gel, “glue” buttons in place.
- Cut 6 string-tuner buttons from white fondant rolled 3/8” thick.
- Using small amount of piping gel, “glue” buttons in place at top/sides of handle.