TRACTOR PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 12" x 10" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Tractor Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803), green (77-66031)
CK Rolled Fondant – red (77-872091)
Confectionery Coating - cocoa-dark (70-2150), white (70-2200), red (70-2550)
Designer Luster Dust - nu silver (43-1740)
Decorating Tip, #233 (2P-233)
Decorating Bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard Coupler (30-1000)
Brush - 81-400
Cake Leveler (35-30)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Tractor Cake (49-9213)
• Use clean, dry pan to make mold (melt cocoa-dark, white and red candy coating in separate dishes in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30-seconds until melted).
• Paint engine, seat, steering wheel/column, and steps with white candy coating. Paint tires and wheel centers with cocoa-dark.
• Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Fill tractor with red candy coating to form a thick layer.
• Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes or until candy is set.
• Remove design on top of cake with cake slicer, dust off crumbs.
• Using spatula, crumb-coat the entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Cover sides of tractor with red fondant rolled to size.
• Lay molded candy in place.
• Use #233 grass tip for grass with green buttercream icing.
• Brush Luster Dust on wheels, engine, seat, and steering wheel/column.