T-SHIRT PANTASTIC® PAN
T-Shirt Pantastic Pan
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking.
Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375 degrees F.
Complete directions included. Click on "More Info" for decorating ideas.
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803)
CK Rolled Fondant - white (77-872001), blue (77-872041)
Confectionery Coating - dark green (70-2320)
Fondant/Clay Extruder (43-2600) use small round disc
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for T-Shirt Cake (49-5801)
• Melt dark green confectionery coating in dish in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
• Pour coating in chocolate mold, place in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• To create tie-dye effect, roll blue and white fondant separately into six 12” logs (3 each color).
• Twist logs together and fold over once.
• Roll fondant to size and cover cake, smoothing to shape. Trim.
• Using veining tool, make creases in shirt at underarms.
• Fill extruder with white fondant.
• To make stripes on shirt, extrude four 8” strips and one 12” strip.
• Using water brush, brush area where stripes are to be placed (one area at a time).
• Lay stripes in place. Using light pressure, secure with veining tool. Continue with remaining stripes.
• For bottom border, extrude a strip long enough to go around entire cake.
• Using water brush, brush bottom border (a few inches at a time) and lay strip in place. Using light pressure, secure with veining tool.
• Place candy mold on top of cake.