HORSESHOE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 13" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Horseshoe Pantastic® Pan
CK Rolled Fondant - red (77-872091), black (77-872031)
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-800)
Confectionery Coating - white (70-2200)
Edible Luster Dust – ice gold (43-11531)
Candy Writer - orange (77-3700)
Tip #5 (2P-5)
Craft Brush (81-403)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Standard Oven -
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Horseshoe Cake (49-9112)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of flat pieces at top and bottom of horseshoe using white candy coating. Melt candy coating in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into pan. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until candy is set.
• Cover center of horseshoe with black fondant rolled to size.
• Cover horseshoe with red fondant rolled to size, trim excess at cake board.
• Remove candy pieces from mold, brush with ice gold luster dust and lay candy pieces in place.
• Use 2P-5 tip with buttercream icing for grooves on horseshoe.
• Use candy writer for inscription
• When buttercream has dried, wet-brush grooves and inscription with ice gold luster dust.