FOUR-WHEELER PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10-1/2" x 7-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-803), black (77-66011)
Confectionery Coating – black (72-6180), yellow (70-2350), red (70-2550), bright white (72-6220)
Designer Luster Dust – nu silver (43-1740)
Brush (81-400), Lemon Juice
Professional Cake Leveler (35-30)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard Coupler (30-1000)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for 4-Wheeler Cake (49-9217)
- Use clean, dry pan to make 4-Wheeler candy mold (melt each color of confectionery coating in a microwave safe dishes - microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted)
- Fill tires and black areas of mold with black confectionery coating. Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until confectionery is set.
- Make grey confectionery coating by adding tiny amount of black to bright white coating.
- Fill wheels, muffler, springs and engine areas with grey confectionery coating…place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until confectionery is set.
- Fill red areas with red confectionery coating. Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until confectionery is set.
- Fill yellow body parts with confectionery coating. Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until confectionery is set.
- Fill entire mold with bright white confectionery coating covering all colors. Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes or until confectionery is set.
- Remove design on top of cake with cake slicer dust off crumbs with brush
- Using spatula, ice top of cake smooth with white buttercream icing.
- Remove molded candy design from cake pan and place on top of cake.
- Using star tip #16 in an elongated stroke, cover sides of cake using white and black buttercream icing in appropriate areas.
- Brush wheels, muffler, springs and engine areas with nusilver lustre dust.
- Use star tip #16 to add texture to tires with black buttercream icing.