AWARENESS RIBBON PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 7" x 13-1/4" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
CK Rolled Fondant, white (77-87200)
CK Buttercream Icing (77-660)
Candy coating, super white (70-2220) and red (70-2550)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Cake board (22-109133)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Awareness Ribbon Cake (49-9402)
- Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold (melt candy coating (3 parts white and 1 part red), in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted), pour into pan, place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set
- Cover entire cake with thin layer of buttercream icing
- Cover cake with fondant rolled to size
- Use #16 open star tip for shell border around ribbon with buttercream icing
- Use #18 open star tip for bottom border with buttercream icing