NUMBER 2 MICRO-SIZE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 6" x 8" 1-1/2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
#2 Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use pink buttercream icing (77-66061)
Ready-to-use black buttercream icing (77-66011)
Tips #1 (2P-1) & #16 (2P-16)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Sugar lay-on (64-22258)
Cake board (22-10709)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. (A regular size cake mix will make 2 small Pantastic pan cakes.) Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for # 2 Cake (49-912)
- Frost cake smooth with pink buttercream icing
- Use #16 star tip for zigzag lines to cover top with pink buttercream icing
- Use #16 star tip for shell border on top with buttercream icing
- Use #16 star tip for shell border on bottom with pink buttercream icing
- Balloon sugar lay-on
- Use #1 round tip for balloon strings and name with black buttercream icing