COFFIN PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 7" x 13" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.t.
Coffin Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – chocolate (77-700), green (77-66031), white (77-803)
CK Rolled Fondant - ivory (77-878011)
Confectioners Coating - cocoa-dark (70-2150)
Sanding Sugar - brown (78-505N)
Decorating Tips - #233 (2P-233), #10 (2P-12)
Decorating Bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard Coupler (30-1000)
Gold Foil Leaves
Cake Board (22-110146)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet & bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan & cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Coffin Cake (49-8122)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of coffin top. Melt confectioners coating in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into pan. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until coating is set.
• Before placing cake on board, frost board smooth with chocolate cream icing.
• Place cake on board. Ice entire cake with chocolate buttercream icing.
• Lay candy mold (coffin top) in place.
• Use #233 grass tip for grass on board with green buttercream icing.
• Sprinkle board with brown sanding sugar.
• Cut ribbon roses and hinges from rolled fondant
• Position leaves. Hold them in place with small amount of melted candy coating.
• Use #12 round tip for fingers with white buttercream icing.