BAT PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 13" x 10" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Bat Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-800), black (77-66014)
CK Rolled Fondant – yellow (77-87210)
Confectionery coating – black (72-6180)
Candy Writer - lime green (77-3330)
Tip #5 (2P-5)
Cake Board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Bat Cake (49-3015
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of bat (melt confectionery coating in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted). Fill pan mold and place pan in freezer for 5 - 10 minutes or until candy is set.
• Remove bat design with cake slicer.
• Crumb-coat cake with white buttercream icing.
• Cover entire cake with yellow fondant rolled to size.
• Lay bat mold in place.
• Warm lime green candy writer in microwave. Use for eyes.
• Use #5 round tip for elongated ball bottom border with black buttercream icing. Use lid as coupler.