SITTING BUNNY PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 11 x 13 x 1-3/4"
Decorating directions are listed under the More Info Tab above.
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Decorated Sitting Bunny Pantastic® Pan
- CK Buttercream Icing – chocolate (77-703)
- CK Fondant – Chocolate (77-87202), white (77-87200), yellow (77-87210)
- CK Candy writer - Blue (77-3600)
- Decorating Tip, Star #16 (2P-16)
- Cake Board (22-110146)
- Mini marshmallows
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Sitting Bunny Cake (49-2015)
• Crumb-coat entire cake with chocolate buttercream icing.
• Roll chocolate fondant large enough to cover entire cake. Smooth and trim.
• Roll our small amount of white fondant. Cut eye and lay in place.
• Knead baby blue buttercream tube. Remove cap. Pull off seal. remove plastic disc from ring (do not discard). Using tube ring and tip #16, squeeze icing from top end of tube using steady pressure for pupil. Remove tip and replace with plastic disc for storage.
• Roll yellow fondant to 4 x 8" Cut an eight-inch strip about ½" wide for ribbon and lay in place.
• Cut bow from remaining yellow fondant and lay in place.
• Cover tail with chocolate buttercream icing and cover with mini marshmallows.