SNOWMAN WITH TREE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9" x 12" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Snowman with Tree Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-800), green (77-66031), chocolate (77-7011)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001), red (77-872091),
blue (77-872041) black (77-872031)
3 green plastic leaves (or use wafer paper leaves)
Red sugar pearls (78-5222R)
Jumbo hearts (78-11103)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Decorating Tip, #67 (2P-352), #12 (2P-12) and #19 (2P-18)
Cake Board (22-110146)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Snowman with Tree Cake (49-4050)
• Crumb-coat entire cake with chocolate buttercream icing.
• Cover snowman with white fondant rolled to size
• Cover hat with black fondant rolled to size, trim excess. Cut small dots for eyes and nose…lay in place
• Use small round cutter to make imprint of eye (or use open end of #19 tip, not star end)
• Roll and cut red and blue fondant to size for scarf, gloves and smile…lay in place
• Use #19 star tip for tree trunk with chocolate cream icing
• Use #67 leaf tip for tree branches with green buttercream icing
• Decorate tree with upside down jumbo red hearts and hat with red sugar pearls (berries)
• Use #12 round tip for bottom elongated ball border with buttercream icing