SNOWFLAKE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pantastic® Snowflake Pan
Pan measures approximately 9" x 9-3/4"x 2"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-663), baby blue (77-66071)
Confectionery Coating – super white (70-2220)
Designer Luster Dust – silk white (43-1757)
Sanding Sugar – soft blue (78-5059)
8 oz. Squeeze Bottle (81-5)
Candy Brush (81-998)
Professional Cake Leveler (35-30)
Decorating bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Decorating Tip, Star #16 (2P-16)
Cake Board (22-11725)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Snowflake Cake (49-4080)
• Use clean, dry pan to make snowflake candy mold (melt super white confectionery coating in a microwave safe dish in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted)
• Pour coating into 8 oz. squeeze bottle. Fill snowflake area only with melted coating
• Place in freezer until coating is set (approximately 20 minutes)
• Remove design on top of cake with cake slicer dust off crumbs with brush
• Frost entire cake with baby blue buttercream icing, making sure top of cake is perfectly flat
• Remove snowflake from mold and lay on top of cake. Press slightly into icing
• Prepare decorating bag, fill with white buttercream icing
• Using #16 star decorating tip, pipe bottom border with white buttercream icing
• Dip candy brush into lemon juice, wiping off excess…lightly brush snowflake
• Sprinkle top of cake & snowflake with Designer Luster dust and then with soft blue sanding sugar