DOLPHIN PANTASTIC® PAN
Dolphin Pantastic Pan
18-1/2 X 10 X 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Click on "More Info" for decorating ideas!
CK Buttercream icing - white (77-800)
CK Rolled fondant – blue (77-878041), white (77-878001), black (77-878031), ivory (77-878011)
Gourmet Writer – black (34-6015)
Piping Gel (73-2011)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Dolphin Cake
• Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Add small amount of black fondant and blue fondant to white fondant to make grey/blue color.
• Roll blue/grey fondant to size and cover cake, smoothing to shape. Trim.
• Roll ivory fondant to size of dolphin under belly & under chin areas.
• Using a sharp knife cut away fondant from belly & chin areas, lay on top of rolled ivory fondant as pattern.
• Cut belly & chin areas from ivory fondant with sharp knife. Lay into place on cake.
• Smooth ivory and blue/grey fondant together. Trim if necessary.
• Use black gourmet writer for eye.