BABY ONESIE PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10-1/4" x 11-1/4" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Baby One-Piece Pantastic® Pan
CK Rolled Fondant - pink (77-87207) white (77-87200)
CK Buttercream Icing - white (77-660)
CK Candy Writer - yellow (77-3350)
Confectionery Coating - black (72-6180)
Edible Luster Dust - Pink Heather (43-11501)
Piping Gel (76-2011)
Chocolate Mold - alphabet (90-14242)
Tip - #10 round (2P-10)
Plunger Cutters - small butterfly (43-907BU), ¾″ daisy (43-631DA)
Gumpaste Tool - scallop & comb tool (43-07PME)
Cake Board (22-11725)
Decorating Bag (32-55)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill two-thirds full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Baby One-Piece Cake (49-8115)
• Using spatula, crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing.
• Cover cake with pink fondant rolled to size. Smooth and trim.
• Make imprint of shirt stitching with comb end of gumpaste tool.
• Use #10 tip to make imprint of snaps.
• Thinly roll small amount of pink fondant, cut butterflies with plunger cutter. Brush with pink heather edible luster dust. Let dry.
• Thinly roll small amount of white fondant, cut daisies with plunger cutter.
• Melt yellow Candy Writer in microwave, knead, and make small yellow center on each daisy. Let dry.
• Use clean, dry mold to make letters with black candy coating. Make letters needed using alphabet mold (melt in microwave in 30-second increments, stirring every 30-seconds until melted). Pour candy coating into a decorating bag, snip end and lightly squeeze candy coating into mold areas, tap molds on counter top to release air bubbles, place in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set. Repeat until all desired letters are made.
• After letters are set use piping gel to glue in place.
• Glue butterflies and daisies on cake using piping gel.