BABY BUGGY PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 12" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Baby Buggy Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-800)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001)
Confectioners Coating - cocoa lite (70-2100), yellow (70-2351), green (70-2301) blue (70-2601)
Decorating Tips #16 (2P-16), #32 (2P-32)
Decorating Bag, pkg/12 (31-55)
Standard Coupler (30-1000)
Cake Leveler (35-30)
PME Luster Spray - pearl (34-695LS)
Cake Board (22-113186)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Baby Buggy Cake (49-8116)
• Use clean, dry pan to make mold (melt cocoa-lite, yellow, green and blue candy coating in separate dishes in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted).
• Fill wheels, bow, bird, blanket and top edge of buggy pan with colored coating.
• Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Remove design on top of cake with cake leveler, dust off crumbs .
• Crumb coat entire cake with white buttercream icing, let crust over.
• Cover cake with fondant rolled to size.
• Very lightly spray buggy with pearl PME Lustre Spray.
• Lay molded candy pieces in place.
• Use #16 star tip to cover rest of cake top (non-buggy parts) and in between spokes of wheels with buttercream icing
• Use #32 open star tip for bottom shell border with buttercream icing