BUTTERFLY PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 10" x 9" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
Butterfly Pantastic® Pan
CK Buttercream Icing – white (77-800), black (77-66011), green (77-66031)
CK Rolled Fondant – white (77-872001), pink (77-872071)
CK Gel Writer – green (77-2339), red (77-2550), orange (77-2388),
yellow (77-2639), blue (77-2272)
Piping Gel (76-2011)
Confectionery Coating - cocoa-lite (70-2100), yellow (70-2351), orchid (70-2651)
Tips #2 (2P-2), #4 (2P-4) #7 (2P-7)
Decorating Bag (31-55)
Standard coupler (30-1000)
Cake board (22-1126)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely,
position on cake board. Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
Decorating for Butterfly Cake (49-8213)
• Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of body and outer wings only (melt cocoa-lite, yellow and orchid confectionery coating in separate dishes in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted), pour into pan, place pan in freezer for 5 minutes or until candy is set.
• Frost cake smooth with white buttercream icing.
• Use #2 round tip for lead in stain glass with black buttercream icing, create your own design…allow to dry for a crust.
• Fill in each stained glass pane with colored piping gel.
• Use #7 round tip for elongated ball border with white buttercream icing.
• Brush back side of candy pieces with piping gel & place on cake.
• Use #4 round tip for antenna with green buttercream icing.
• Use #2 round tip for trim around body with black buttercream icing.